*We Didn't Start the Fire *We Didn't Start the Fire

Unoriginal...

It's been done so many times before, and so much better.

We Are NativeAmericanCats We Are NativeAmericanCats

Zing

bleepbloop

Madness short: your mom Madness short: your mom

10 out of 10

Quite mind bending. I liked it quite a bit.

Project Retribution Project Retribution

You spelled a word wrong.

It's spelled SENSEI not SENSAI.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Great

Absolutely great. Great animation, voice acting, and story. I love how you put the Gurren Brigade symbol tattooed to the back of the shop keepers neck. It seems like some symbolism to "ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH".

Over 9000!!!!!!!!! Over 9000!!!!!!!!!

Old meme is old.

Before you make an animation that has to do about something from an internet subculture you might want to do your research first. For example this meme is one of the oldest memes of ALL TIME, most people who have been around the internet for a day (or two) no longer find this remotely funny. Also, most people want to see ORIGINAL CONTENT. Make your own stuff up, don't use stale ideas that have been floating around for years.

Hirachi responds:

i know but do you even know who started it if cant even say who how can you say this i just did it cause i like the song and only thing i can come up with

Chargin' Mah Hadoken Chargin' Mah Hadoken

OLD MEME IS OLD.

I couldn't agree less with Spartan500. It's an bad meme used in a good way, not "perfect meme in a non perfect way". It was funny 3 years ago, not anymore. You know what's good? ORIGINAL CONTENT. Maybe you should make some.

Protip: Spartan500 is a newfag.

LiamTaylor responds:

old meme may be old, but it was a newfag from the sydney anonymous group in australia who gave me the idea for it.

Hard As Cotton Episode 1 Hard As Cotton Episode 1

Ugly.

-3 for ugly characters
-2 for ugly backgrounds (Just because you can put a filter in photoshop on a photo doesn't mean you should)
-3 for having animation that looks like you just traced over a video (I'm just gonna' assume you did)
+1 for having fairly smooth despite what I said about it being traced.

Pokemon Master ep12 Pokemon Master ep12

GOOD JOB

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING.

Khonjin responds:

SO DID I

Lekia (Flee) Lekia (Flee)

Yoko :3

A great animation, art was also great.